Curliosity - Conditioner (曲髮護髮芭) 110g
Curliosity is our solid conditioner bar that is formulated in line with curl care principles. It is carefully crafted with a luxurious blend of hydrating ingredients like shea butter, jojoba, and cocoa butter for soft hair and defined curls.
You won’t find any silicones, waxes or drying alcohols in Curliosity. With excellent pay-off and super conditioning power, this plastic-free conditioner revives curls and restores shine without weighing hair down. It can also be used as a leave-in conditioner for extra post-wash hydration and definition.
If you're after a conditioner for co-washing (what is co-washing?), Curliosity has that covered too! Castor oil is our hero ingredient here, as it helps dissolve oil to cleanse and remove dirt without bubbles. This clever little bar truly is a multitasking superstar in our Ethique range.
87% of our testers loved the look and feel of their curls after using our Curly duo. To top it off, these bars are infused with an uplifting aroma of creamy coconut and invigorating lemongrass and smell just divine.
Please note: our Curliosity is almost double the size (110g) of our standard conditioner bar (60g). Due to this bigger size, it will not fit into our compostable In-Shower containers when paired with any Ethique shampoo.
- Formulated for wavy, curly, coily hair
- Can be used as conditioner, co-wash and leave-in conditioner
- No sulfates, waxes, silicones, or drying alcohols
- Equivalent to 5 bottles of liquid conditioner
- Certified vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free and compostable packaging
How to use:
- Wet hair & gently squeeze out excess water. Slide the bar several times along the lengths of hair.
- As conditioner: Put the bar down & distribute through hair with fingertips or a wide-toothed comb. Leave for 1-2 min, then rinse.
- As a co-wash: gently massage the scalp to ensure dirt & oils are removed. Rinse well. Repeat if desired. We highly recommend using a foaming shampoo (such as Professor Curl) once every 3-4 weeks to prevent the risk of fungal infections.It’ll feel super lightweight on your locks and even better once you rinse!
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter
- Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter
- Jojoba esters
- Ricinus communis (castor) oil
Behentrimonium methosulfate, brassica alcohol, glycerin, Stearyl alcohol, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearic acid, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, parfum, benzyl alcohol, cymbopogon shcoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, dehydroacetic acid, aqua (water), mica, citral, geraniol, linalool, limonene, titanium dioxide, CI 77891, CI 77007
This ingredient list is subject to change. Customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.