The SoloMid XL is a little larger than the SoloMid and has an assymetrical shape. It offer about 70% of the user space behind the one center pole and the front 30% functions as a vestibule. This offset design allows entry and exit in rainy conditions to help keep the sleep side of the shelter dry like the DuoMid XL design.
ULTRA STRONG - FAST SET UP - SHEDS WIND FROM ALL DIRECTIONS
35+ Sq Ft Usable Space
A single pole pyramid shelter offers the fastest set up of any lightweight shelter design and it does not have any large vertical side panels to buzz, hum, flap and roar in the wind like other two pole designs. It's a bomber shelter with 12 tie outs points if needed. The standard pitch uses 6 stakes.
- 1P+ Size: Room for you and all gear. Will fit a size XLong 78" X 25" sleeping pad for up to 6'5" users.
- Peak Vent - Very Large Vent is held open by flexible and removable wands. Can be closed - Just pull out the wand and press the velcro together.
- Great for moderate snow loads and strong wind FROM ANY DIRECTION
- MLD PRO Silnylon - Strong and Fully Waterproof - Triple Stitched Seams- 26kg tear strength - 4,000mm Waterproof
- #5 YKK Water Resistant Zipper w/ Storm Flap to keep zipper protected and as a deep back up if zipper damaged.
- Interior Apex Hang Loop + Exterior Apex Tieout loop
- Peak is reinforced with very tough Dyneema X in SIlNylon version and with thick multiple layers of bonded Cuben Fiber (Dyneema Composite Fabric) in the Cuben version.
- Both doors roll open either half way or fully open.
- 8 ground level perimeter tieouts with LineLocs. LineLocs make winter use with burried snow anchors MUCH easier. Can be removed to save about .8oz
- 4 center panels touts: Center front, rear and sides. Use the supplied bungee cord on there tieouts to reduce stress on the shelter. Only tighten very SLIGHTLY so the main bottom edge tieouts take most of the force - do not use to pull the panel out and change the shape of the mid. Always stake out this point last.
- Over head gear hang loops on all four main seams to clip up bivy hoods, lights, InnerNets or to make a clothesline.
- Works perfect with all 140cm adjustable poles. Free 6" pole jack included for shorter poles.
- Dimension = 285 cm x 135 cm x 135 (L x W x H) *Varies with Pitch Height.
- Weight = 17 oz / 481 g
- Fabric Type = Stealth Green Silnylon
- Innernet = Silnylon Floor (Green)
- Stakes = Yes
- Sil Suff Sack
- McNett Sil Net™ Silicone Seam Sealer