Professor Curl Shampoo (曲髮教授洗髮芭) 108g
Specially formulated in line with curl care principles, Professor Curl is a pH-balanced, solid shampoo bar that gently cleanses without drying out your curls. Made with a hydrating blend of ingredients like shea butter, betaine (from sugar beets), and cocoa butter, Professor Curl will help promote soft hair and defined curls.
You won’t find any sulfates, silicones, waxes, or drying alcohols. Instead, you’ve got a solid shampoo that is equivalent to three bottles of salon-quality goodness that lathers like a normal shampoo for fresh, bouncy curls.
88% of our trialists said that our curly care duo gave them soft, more manageable curls and 90% of them would recommend it to a friend. To top it off, these bars are infused with an uplifting aroma of creamy coconut and invigorating lemongrass and smell just divine.
- Soap-free, pH balanced
- Formulated for wavy, curly, coily hair
- No sulfates, waxes, silicones, or drying alcohols
- Equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo
- Certified vegan, cruelty free, palm oil free and compostable packaging
- 108g (3.80oz)
How to use:
- Thoroughly wet hair. Slide the bar 6-8 times through your locks, focusing on the roots and nape.
- Put the bar down & massage the scalp with fingers to build up a lather.
- Work the lather along the lengths of hair, then rinse. Repeat if desired.
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter
- Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter
- Sodium cocoyl isethionate
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, stearic acid, sodium cocoyl glycinate, brassica alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, lactic acid, hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, sodium isethionate, parfum, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, benzyl alcohol, glycerin, mica, sodium chloride, dehydroacetic acid, aqua (water), citral, geraniol, linalool, limonene, titanium dioxide, CI 77891, CI 77288
This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.